Turkish towels are the most versatile towels ever.
Invented in Turkey during the 17th century, Turkish towels are used in homes around the world. They are a better alternative to terry cloth towels due to their thin design and multi-functional use. Known mostly for light-weight and high absorbency, a Turkish towel aka peshtemal (pesh-te-mahl), is the perfect companion when hopping out of the shower, laying on the beach or unwinding at the park.
Shop Beach House so you can...
- Say goodbye to massive terry cloth towels. Turkish towels are 1/3 the weight of a typical bath towel and take up 1/3 of the space in your luggage.
- Beach like a pro. No more lugging around sandy, soggy, heavy towels. Turkish towels are all-in-one light-weight material, quick-dry towel, and chic cover-up. Thin enough to let the sand’s warmth seep through to your back, and quick to shed sand when you want to dry off.
- Shower happier. Wrap yourself in these incredibly soft, handmade towels and dry off in seconds.
- Show off! Store them in an open linen shelf to impress guests with your flawless decorating skills.
- Look out for the littles. Beach House towels are made of 100% natural and breathable materials just perfect for your tiny tots. Turkish towels are also great as changing mats or light blankets.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist